Info: "Ooo, echo effects!" I cried, delighted. And that is how this tune came to be. Serious. And a few minutes after I had polished up the piece, my mate Kououken sends me my next composition assignment image--the picture you see below, whatever the hell that is. He didn't expect me to submit my completed assignment so quickly. Anyway, I hope you enjoy(?) this experiment in ambience.
Image:

Download: Chilly Air
2 件のコメント:
Like I told you the other day, this might be my personal favorite of all the songs I've heard from you thus far. This wouldn't be at all out of place as dungeon music in a Japanese RPG, methinks. Very cool and atmospheric stuff.
Thank you for your very encouraging comments! I must say minimalist tunes like this give good returns, considering how little time go into them. In the future will see if I can't create a more diverse variety of ambient pieces. Feel free to dish out some "assignments" for me.
コメントを投稿